Coral Drugs recruitment 2017-January.Coral Drugs has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Coral Drugs can apply for current openings at Coral Drugs .
1. Monitoring preparation of statutory books of Accounts, Banks Reconciliation & consolidated reports in compliance with time & accuracy norms.
2. Guiding the excise & service tax accounting, costing & inventory valuation.
3. Overseeing Financial statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/C, Age- Wise Accounts Payables & Receivables Statements & Balance Sheets.
4. Determining Financial Objectives & designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate financial control.
5. Handling reconciliation of accounts receivable trial balances with the general ledger control account.
6. Significantly involved in Income – Tax planning & handled Income Tax, Excise, Service Tax & Sales Tax(VAT) assessments with the govt. department
7. Preparing MIS reports, cash & Fund flow statement and financial reports to keep a track of financial performance. 8. Good knowledge of Costing & Budgeting.
Opening date: 12.01.2017
Closing date :Expiring soon
|Post name and Vacancy||Qualification and experience||Age and Pay Scale|
|Manager – Finance & Accounts||Minimum 10 years working experience post CA (Inter)/M. Com & MBA||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Location: :Sonipat, Haryana
Openings : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Candidates will be selected based on Walkin Interview
Coral Drugs, headquartered in New Delhi, India, is an integrated, research based international pharmaceutical company that produces a wide range of high quality, affordable, active drug ingredients.
How to apply