Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) recruitment 2016-December Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below .
- Job description /Responsibilities/Role
- Eligibility Criteria
- Important dates
- Selection Procedure
- About company
Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) can apply for current openings at Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL).
- Responsible for the consolidation process for planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete reporting of budgets and forecasts
- Provide in-depth qualitative analysis of financial results of income statement and balance sheet
- Provide comprehensive understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics such as price, productivity, inflation; coordinates related activities
- Set up and maintain all system templates for Budget, quarter and monthly forecasts (P&L’s, expense schedules, balance sheet, capex and segment reporting)
- Develop presentations and reporting to senior management on financial performance, variances from targets, updates on ongoing activities, and recommend action plans for improvement
- Consolidation of Group financial plans as well as our financial performance vs expectations; including drivers of variances, business insights, corrective actions and recommendations for executive decision making
- Group Lead Coordinator providing budgeting and forecasting and analytical support to all functions and Projects
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reporting for respective business, adding insight, financial analysis and commentary.
- Maintain a robust month end reporting process, and ensure commentaries are timely, insightful and action oriented
- Monitoring & Improvement in the Internal Control Systems, Cost Control System.
- Ensure completion of assignments within specified timeline, objective assurance to the Management.
- Preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz, fund management, variance analysis, profitability, etc., project wise.
Opening Date: 03.12.2016
Closing date:Apply As Soon as Possible
Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL)
Deputy General Manager / Assistant General Manager / Senior Manager
-B.B.A, B.Com PG – CA, ICWA, M.Com – Commerce, MBA/PGDM – Finance
8 – 13 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
candidate selected based on interview
Dilip Buildcon Limited (DBL) is one of the leading private sector road-focused Engineering Procurement Construction(EPC) contractors in the country . DBL is also the fastest growing infrastructure development company of India with about 78.44% continuous year-on-year growth for the last four years. We are developing infrastructure across the country in many diverse areas such as roads & bridges, water sanitation & sewage, irrigation, industrial, commercial & residential buildings.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply online