Oracle recruitment 2017-January.Oracle has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Oracle can apply for current openings at Oracle
1. Financial reporting – Routine & Ad-hoc , Management packs – Preparation, analysis – Weekly; Monthly & Quarterly
2. Ad-hoc Financial analysis
3. Handling queries on reports delivered
4. Process simplification: Standardization of existing reports across various regions/user groups,
5. Development of new reports based on business requirements & presenting and obtaining buy-in from end users for rollout.
6. Documentation & training of other team members on new reports.
7. Process automation: Handling financial reporting tools participation in reporting tool implementations and testing, data upload & download, validation, Data cleansing/scrubbing, User Manual Documentation & training of global users etc
8. Process improvement :- Identification & Implementation of process improvement ideas adding value to finance & business
Opening date: 09.01.2017
Closing date :Expiring soon
|Post name and Vacancy||Qualification and experience||Age and Pay Scale|
|Finance Executive||Chartered accountant ( CA)
MBA (Fin) / CA / ICWA/B.Com
2 – 5 Years
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Location: : IN-Bengaluru/Bangalore
Openings : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Candidates will be selected based on Walkin Interview
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the worldâ€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team youâ€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
How To Apply