Rane Holdings Limited recruitment 2017-January.Rane Holdings Limited has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Rane Holdings Limited can apply for current openings at Rane Holdings Limited .
- Design and execute financial controlling tasks
- Organize systems to ensure provision of information and decision support
- Monthly consolidated P&L & variance analysis
- Product costing & profitability analysis
- Preparation of Schedule VI P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow
- Handling of internal & statutory audits
- Preparation of Annual Budget & tracking
- Handling of Direct Taxation & TDS related compliance
- Tax Planning and Transfer pricing documentation
- Leverage IT / SAP requirements
- Ensure maintenance of books of accounts
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements
Opening date: 11.01.2017
Closing date :Expiring soon
|Post name and Vacancy||Qualification and experience||Age and Pay Scale|
12 – 17 Years
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Location: : India-Chennai
Openings : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Candidates will be selected based on Walkin Interview
The Rane Group is one of the leading auto component manufacturers in India with a group turnover of Rs. 3260 crores per annum. The Group comprises of a holding company and 5 manufacturing companies producing safety and critical auto components. The products manufactured are Manual Steering & Suspension Systems, Engine Valves, Valve Guides, Tappets, Brake Linings, Disc Pads, Clutch Facings, Composite Brake Blocks, Sintered Brake Pads, Power Steering Systems, Seat Belt Systems, Steering Columns, Large Engine Valves for Automotive & Defence Applications and High Pressure Die Casting Products.
The Group serves various industry segments – Passenger Cars, Multi Utility Vehicles, Light Commercial Vehicles, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Farm Tractors, Three Wheelers, Two Wheelers and Stationary Engines. Many of its products are also exported to leading Vehicle and Engine manufacturers across the world.