Standard Chartered recruitment 2017-January.Standard Chartered has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at Standard Chartered can apply for current openings at Standard Chartered .
• Credit Analyst (CA) would be primarily responsible for managing the Credit risk associated with the portfolio and ensuring high quality of the portfolio.
• Closely work with the RM from the origination & play a vital role in deal structuring to add good value from a credit / policy perspective.
• Work as a team with the Relationship Manager (RM) and Client Coverage Manager (CCM) on a specified portfolio and facilitate revenue growth in the portfolio.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Interact with the client, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
• Work with RM and product partners in structuring credit solutions for the clients and ensuring the appropriateness of the products.
• Work with the RM in:
a) Obtaining all pre clearances like ER negativity, segmentation, etc;
b) Preparing & presenting work-shopping note; and
c) Expediting approvals.
• Responsible for end-to-end BCA process including preparing all the tools like Odyssey, Scorecard, etc, in-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval.
• Liaise with Credit / GAM / RAM / FAM on BCA and other credit issues and ensure quick turnaround on queries.
• Ensure compliance of all internal and regulatory credit/other portfolio related policies e.g. preparing the Country Portfolio Standard checklist, Temasek check, other special reporting requirements, etc.
• Evaluate the environmental and social risks for the client using the Environmental and Social Risk Assessment Tool (ESRAT).
• Work with RM to calculate and monitor overall RoRWA at account level.
• Coordinate and prepare for GCC meetings.
• Liaise with GAM Credit for limit approval / allocation.
• Market, industry & client research (ROC Searches, annual statements, credit rating etc).
• Reference check / market check – buyers, suppliers, competitors & lenders & to be documented by way of call report / file note.
• Legal & compliance liaising and preparing term sheets for lending products.
Opening date: 03.01.2017
Closing date :Expiring soon
|Post name and Vacancy||Qualification and experience||Age and Pay Scale|
|Credit Analyst||Chartered Accountant ( CA)
|Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Location: : Pune
Openings : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Candidates will be selected based on Walkin Interview
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.