TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED recruitment 2017-January.TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED has been issued a recruitment notification for hiring the following positions.The full details regarding recruit notification given below.Download or Visit notification from the link provided in this Job recruitment article.Candidates Who are looking to start career at TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED can apply for current openings at TUV SUD SOUTH ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED .
1. To ensure a smooth functioning of the Finance Systems and internal procedures.
2.To provide a true, fair and correct view of the financial position of the Company
3. To ensure compliance to various statutory laws for the Company.
I. Responsibility and Authority
1. Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plans for the company.
2. Should have a working knowledge of companys Planning & Budgeting process.
3. Direct and coordinate company forecast planning and risk management.
4. Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of divisions and departments.
5. Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
6.Prepare monthly & quarterly MIS reports for the management, divisions and regions
7. Prepare data and reports for the Management meetings
Opening date: 03.01.2017
Closing date :Expiring soon
|Post name and Vacancy||Qualification and experience||Age and Pay Scale|
|Manager/ Sr. Manager-finance||Chartered Accountant ( CA)
8 – 10 Years
|INR 1,75,000 P.A|
Location: : Pune
Openings : 01
Candidates will be selected based on Walkin Interview
TÜV SÜD South Asia was established as TÜV Bayern India, a branch office of TÜV Qualitats Management GmbH, in 1995. In 1999, it became a wholly owned subsidiary of TÜV SÜD Group. Today, TÜV SÜD South Asia is the leading certification, testing, auditing, inspection and training company with a strong presence in India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. TÜV SÜD South Asia has an extensive network of over 29 offices including 11 labs across the three countries. The company caters to a client base of over 10,000 companies across a wide range of sectors that include automotive, plant engineering, environmental technology, food safety, textile & leather, hard lines (toy testing, jewellery, food contact material, etc), health care, infrastructure consultancy and technical as well as non-technical skill development training.